Bank Holiday Information
- Deleting or Amending A Consignment Online
- Ghost Pallet / Unmanifest Charges
- How to Arrange a Pallet Collection
- Inputting A Pallet Online
- Inputting a Southern Ireland Pallet
- Oversized Pallet Entry Online
- Pallet Entry Address Book
- Pallet Entry Cut Off Times
- Pallet Surcharge List
- Printing Your Pallet Manifest
If you are looking to send a large parcel via our network, it is always worth bearing in mind that parcels will be charged at their volumetric weight if it is greater than the actual weight.
This is now an industry standard across the board of parcel carriers, and you can find below our volumetric sum that we use to calculate the volumetric weight of your parcels.
If you need any more information or are not sure whether your parcel will be charged at the volumetric weight please contact our Customer Service Team for more information.
Volumetric Parcel Sum
LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT divided by 5000
60cm x 35cm x 55cm divided by 5000 = 23.1KG