Bank Holiday Information
- Deleting or Amending A Consignment Online
- Ghost Pallet / Unmanifest Charges
- How to Arrange a Pallet Collection
- Inputting A Pallet Online
- Inputting a Southern Ireland Pallet
- Oversized Pallet Entry Online
- Pallet Entry Address Book
- Pallet Entry Cut Off Times
- Pallet Surcharge List
- Printing Your Pallet Manifest
Due to changes within the network, items which are classed as ‘Out of Gauge’ will be subject to an oversized parcel charge.
Items that fit the below criteria will be charged accordingly.
- Items that have two sides of 80cm or more
- Has one side of 140cm
- Requires more than 1 person to life due to weight or size – Greater than 30kgs.
- Is an awkward shape to travel through our system for example –Chair, Bike, Coat Stand, Large Car Parts ETC
If you have an item you think may be subject to the Out of Gauge parcel rule why not contact our team to discuss in more detail?