Bank Holiday Information
- Deleting or Amending A Consignment Online
- Ghost Pallet / Unmanifest Charges
- How to Arrange a Pallet Collection
- Inputting A Pallet Online
- Inputting a Southern Ireland Pallet
- Oversized Pallet Entry Online
- Pallet Entry Address Book
- Pallet Entry Cut Off Times
- Pallet Surcharge List
- Printing Your Pallet Manifest
Pallet Entry Address Book
The address book facility is extremely useful when dispatching on a regular basis to a specific delivery point.
Our pallet system allows you to enter addresses in your address book as you input a consignment on to our system.
You will notice once you are on the screen to enter a new consignment that there is a section to the right hand side, above the delivery address, for the Account Code & Name.
If you fill this in as you input the rest of the delivery details, the address will automatically be saved into your address book and the next time you have a delivery for one of your saved addresses simply input the Account Code & Name and the details will come straight up.
Alternatively from the home page you can click 'Address Book' and input your customer's address details manually. Here you can also pre-select services and manifest notes for specific customers.